International Club

To: "morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: International Club
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:54:05 +1200
Hi
I would just like to add my supporting comments to those of Gary Arcus.
This net forms a wonderful method of communication for Morgan owners right
throughout the world. The experience and expertise of those who answer
technical queries etc cannot be matched in immediacy by any "printed"
magazine. The response time to any query is quite amazing at times.
Whilst I have nothing against the forming of a pan-American "cyberclub" it
would be a shame to see the coverage of this net reduced as a result.
To those of us outside the American continent, time differences, and the
cost of ICQ could be prohibitive for us to participate. So by all means set
up the pan-American club if you wish. But PLEASE, PLEASE, do not do so at
the expense of this net.
Thought for the day - could this net not be the "official" method of
communication for the pan-American club with the ICQ facility set up as a
side line. What say the "netmaster"????
Best regards and Happy Morganeering.
By the way, New Zealand's first Morgan web page has been set up at
http://morgan-in-nz.virtualave.net
The official club pages will be set up in the next few days.
Gary