INFO: new Mog Agent links

To: "Morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: INFO: new Mog Agent links
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:57:24 -0400
Gentlemen,
Below are some new links for Mog Agents. Add 'em to your
Bookmarks/Favorites.

To help reduce un-interesting clutter in the inbox, here's a suggestion....
Why not preface each outgoing message with a simple description, to clarify
content?
TECH: self-explanatory.
INFO: could be anything of relevance.
JOKE: then people would know if you're not being serious, or for those "a
preist, minister & a rabbi were in a Plus 4..." types of missives.
EVENT: self-evident.
CHAT: "Anyone out in Arkansas want to talk about feather removal from
carpeting & correspond, ICQ me PDQ".
REPORT: tour, event, whatever post-mortem.
THANKS: a courtesy for help received.
IDEA: For the cerebral things we'd like to guage interest on, such as a 5
wheeler club/ 6 cylinder club.

I'm sure others can think of more categories. Once it's universal, it will
save time.

TGE Automobile (Switzerland)
http://www.tgeautomobile.com/

SGT (UK)
http://www.sgt.co.uk/

Portfield Sports & Classics (UK)
http://www.macracing.freeserve.co.uk/

I J MacDonald Ltd (UK)
http://www.macracing.freeserve.co.uk/

Autorapide (UK)
http://www.autorapide.com/

Salut,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/