To: Luigi <Luigiverco@aol.com>
Subject: And now for something completely different...
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:24:05 -0600
Hey Gang,

I note that the Jaguar Roadrunner 1000/Luigi Vercotti Rallye Website is up and
running. You can visit it at >>>>
http://members.aol.com/Luigiverco/FrameSet1.html

If your browser does not deal well with frames, there is a non-frames version
at
>>> http://members.aol.com/Luigiverco/nonframes.html

This event (sponsored by Jaguar-North America but open to ALL 1975 and earlier
cars) promises to be a ton o' fun and the price is right! The Rallye and
"Concours" prizes are outstanding, especially considering the entry fee is
only $75.

Visit the website and if you are interested, act now to get a room.

If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA