RE: 4/4 dash switches

To: "'Blair, John'" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4/4 dash switches
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:45:30 -0500
 Joe and John:

Scarlet (67 Series V Competition) is equipped, to my understanding, as she
came from the works.
She has the mulifuntion, tach, speedometer, water temp and oil temp
instruments.  The water temp is to the right of the steering wheel (right
hand steering), the tach is centered over the steering wheel and the oil is
on the extreme left side of the dash (passanger side) above the heater
control knob.  The only labeled items on the dash are the "L" on the
headlight knob, the "C" on the choke knob and the arrows on the heater knob
indicating more or less fan noise.  The switch layout John has below is the
same as on Scarlet.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Series V Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD