RE: 4/4 dash switches

To: <LSelz@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4/4 dash switches
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:21:08 -0500
Lannis:

Morgan cars tend to name themselves.  Scarlet as the name implies is red.
Add to that, she was know to have a mind of her own about running early on
(we are past that now), the water temp pushes 220 in the summer and she came
in the US via Atlanta, we felt there could be no other name we could give
her.

Actually, there are a couple of times I would have driven the Land Rover
over her and had several less than complementary discriptions of her.  I
think that is merely a phase in owning a more mature Morgan.  You know its
kind of like shock, denial, anger . . . ops, sorry wrong advice, that's
dealing with death.

The fount or all wisdom and knowledge when it comes to the philosophy of
names is Chuck Harris.  Several years ago Chuck shared his profundity with
me at TexMog.  Hey Chuck, can you offer some sage advice on the subject of
Morgan names?

Steve Bauserman