RE: 4/4 dash switches

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4/4 dash switches
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:41:42 -0400
Interesting Steve,  my 65 has a multifunction gauge: fuel, oil pres, and
ammeter, on the
Right side of the steering col.  Then the speed-o on the left and the tach.
Centered above
The steering col.  My water temp gauge is off to the left some.

John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133