Re: Insurance

To: sbauserman@actsnet.com, jblair@exis.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:40:09 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/99 8:24:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sbauserman@actsnet.com writes:

<< His response was, "Why don't we just cut
 you a check for that?"  So I walked out the door with a check for everything
 but, the gas that had gone in the tank over a five year period and my labor.

 I still miss the car, but can not complain about how I was treated. >>

That's the way insurance companies are supposed to act.  They may have paid a
bit more than they would have if they argued about it, but they got a
customer for life, sending big checks to them every six months and probably
not making any more claims......

                                Lannis