Answer & Question

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Answer & Question
From: KatHaus7@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:55:50 EDT
Hey Guys:
Thanks for all the responses to my questions. I may actually have an answer
for you.
I had originally thought my Morgan was a 68, but while I was talking to my
Aunt - original owner- she informed me it is a 1967!! How 'bout that!! In
regards to that 3rd mystery switch on the top line of my dash, my Aunt told
me the car came with a "defroster". She said it was VERY Morgan.... small bar
with little suction cups to hold it onto the windscreen, which plugged into
the inspection sockets, and was turned on/off with the mystery switch. COULD
IT REALLY BE???

Onto the question of insurance. The company I use has insurance they can give
me for the Morgan. I am guessing from reading responses here that it is
collectors insurance. The problem is they need documentation of my cars
value. Where the heck do I get such a bird?

Kat
67 +4 four seater