Re: parallel universes

To: Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca, RCooperman@aol.com
Subject: Re: parallel universes
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:01:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/99 4:17:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Nonpolitical and nonpartisan tone of the questions and answers.
 However, one has has to wonder what the agenda of Mr. Kuzyk is, when you
 receive verbiage that seems to be more a sales pitch for everyone to
 join MSCI, than a simple response to a reasonable comment. >>
I personally find both sites interesting and regret that Michael and you
other Canadians, just like the folks on the US east coast seem to have such a
problem with each other.  That said these little tiffs amoungst the "well, I
like this group but not that one" is rather fun.  I have no idea how it will
help on the restoration of the series 3, but besides acquiring knowledge and
suppliers a little comedy relief is worthwhile.  I will not need information
on bumper height as I will not be using them.  Does anyone know of a Crosley
owner who needs a complete instrument cluster (probably a 1950) with the
sensor still attached?
Harris