parallel universes

To: Richard Cooperman <RCooperman@aol.com>
Subject: parallel universes
From: Michael Geluch <Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:18:36 -0700
Richard:

I read your comments of the other day of a parallel universe with much
interest and also those who took the time to reply.

Personally, I also quite like the list for what it provides, the help
and information I can learn from others and for the most part the
non-political and non-partisan tone of the questions and answers.
However, one has has to wonder what the agenda of Mr. Kuzyk is, when you
receive verbiage that seems to be more a sales pitch for everyone to
join MSCI, than a simple response to a reasonable comment.

I particularily like the regular program of "My widget won't work" on
this channel and find the GoMoG listing on another network less
political and less commercial to my simple needs. Obviously MSCI or
NSCCC have a place in life and will appeal to some, just as some of us
prefer strawberry over vanilla ice cream.

JMHO

michael
'69 4/4