Re: Tyres and wheels

To: "Ray Westwood" <rwestwood@priory.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Tyres and wheels
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:47:33 +0100
--0__=tGiAhgt6NnJd0G2M5SEWB2zxnazQGouFn1pmwa4AMIyYm6IQeQ1vZgSO

Why not go along to your local MSCC centre meeting and see what other
people use.  When I was looking to change from Avon a while ago I found it
hard to get real comparitive data on different makes of tyres.  Although I
am pretty happy with the Pirelli 6000s I chose.  How critical they are
depends on how you drive.

Does the
--0__=tGiAhgt6NnJd0G2M5SEWB2zxnazQGouFn1pmwa4AMIyYm6IQeQ1vZgSO

=A31500 include the Rudge hub conversions?  If so its a good price.

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4
Hampshire UK

"Ray Westwood" <rwestwood@priory.demon.co.uk>@autox.team.net on 09/09/9=