Re: Compression Issues

To: <jpavone@vanstar.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression Issues
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:43:41 -0400
        John
        Hope the engine in my 4/4 looks as good as yours John. If your
going to use it for general driving I wouldn't  make any changes unless you
get free gaskets etc.
        Talking about engines , has anyone heard from Jeff lately ? The
last I heard I think he had run into engine problems . I miss the
excitement of his endeavor and hope he has been able to drive his car this
summer .
        We've had the Plus 4 out on several trips and have had excellent
results with our rebuild on the TR-3 engine .
                       Cheers         Glenn nigh     #5112        #B2117