Re: Test

To: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Test
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 16:25:38 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hmm.

Not (2)

Not (3)

Not (4)

Either number (1) or we are having a slow spell on the list..you are still
alive and kicking here.

Something stange though. I have two email addresses that have a "List"
connection. I just went away for a
 few days and when I checked both I have more and different Morgan email on one.

Anyone else having any problems?

Lorne