Re: Test

To: sbauserman@actsnet.com, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Test
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:21:41 EDT
Steve and list,
    Your test was received fine here in the Hudson Valley.  I feel a bit
"traitorous" not attending Autumn Mog, but I called too late to get a room
and today was the VSCCA "Nutmeg" rally.  As the day dawned and the weather
channel dried of a dry day, off went Murphy the '28 Aero to Fishkill for the
Nutmeg.  A seventy (or so) mile "gimmick" rally, we traversed southern
Dutchess and Putnam County, stopping at Boscobel mansion among other spots,
and finished at Cutillo's Restaurant outside Carmel, NY.  A fine day, lots of
interesting fun twisty back roads (except for the one early in the rally that
was about twelve feet wide with the poorly driven furniture box van coming
the other way!), great cars (though it seemed that the rest of the pre-war
contingent had other things on tap), wonderful people, and a well deserved
round of applause and thanks to rallymasters Jim "I just can't accept FOUR
answers for the strapless gown question" Donick and Dick "winner of the James
Fenimore Cooper "Pathfinder" Award" McGinnis.
    Just a GREAT way to spend an October Saturday!!  See you all at Fall
Finale!
    Cheers & Happy Morganing,
        Jim Nichol
    '64 +4 4 place