Re: Test

To: sbauserman@actsnet.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Test
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:03:46 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/99 1:20:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sbauserman@actsnet.com writes:

<<
 We have been updating systems in our offices incluing a new mail server and
 I have not received any email from the group in about three weeks.  I need
 to know if

 1. The weather is great and everyone is out driving.  As I wish I were at
 this moment (car is fine, its the computers that are screwed up).
 2. We are having an email problem at my end.
 3. There is an email problem at the other end (of course that means no one
 will be reading this email).
 4. I have been booted off the list (which means no one will be reading this
 email either).

 Steve Bauserman
 67 Morgan 4/4

Steve,

your missive made it to the list.  you should get this reply twic - once
direct and a second through the list.  i have been out enjoying the last few
warm days of the year in the MOG.  may your computer problems be fixed soon.

Richard Cooperman
'69 Morgan 4/4