Re: Long but important

To: Bob Bitchen <gonzo18@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Long but important
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:15:23 -0500
Hi Ray

Took Mark's request to heart and posted (snail mail) hundred US Sunday
night. I feel
the same way you do. I've appreciated the help you and others have
provided.
Some of the friendships which have evolved through private e-mails.
And I can't
believe the immense knowledge base available at a few clicks of the
mouse as
well as the great Burma Shave jiggles!!! I know some of my fellow
Canadians will
come through.

Ed
BJ8 '65