Re: Testing a Voltage regulator

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Testing a Voltage regulator
From: "William Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:27:40 -0500
I second John's reccomendation of Glenn's.  I found an early-seventies
Glenn's foreign car repair manual at a used bood store.  It contains
about five pages explaining the differences between Lucas control box
models, how they work, and how to fix/adjust them.  There is also good
info on rebuilding a Moss gearbox.  There are sections for Triumph and
English Ford although, not owning these, I don't know how good they are.
 The MG and Jag sections are very helpful.  All of this info for 10
bucks and an hour of my time.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I count time spent in
bookstores as continuing education, not recreation.   Give you local
used book store a try.  I seldom leave one empty handed.

Regards,
Bill