Re: NPR

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NPR
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:55:41 EST
To all,

The phone # in my previous post is WRONG.  Leave it to the "jazz DJ" to
err...  Must be too mellow.  Anyway, the correct # is (303) 823-8000 and the
date of broadcast is 12/1/99.  "Marketplace" is the program.  This company is
a distributor of NPR tapes on request.  Cost is $15 and takes a few weeks.
Look here: <A HREF="http://www.marketplace.org/about/cassettes.html";>Marketpla
ce Cassettes and Digital Audio</A>
(http://www.marketplace.org/about/cassettes.html)

The other option is Audible.com.  They are linked from Marketplace and it
would seem that the show is or will be downloadable for a fee.  Their site is
very poor and it's not obvious how to access this info.  I've got a call into
them.  Will advise.

Regards,
Steve Dreiseszun