Re: More fuel gauge

To: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: More fuel gauge
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:40:45 -0500
Wow. thanks, Bill. That clarifies it pretty well. I should be able, with
a flashlight and a mirror, see which one I have. Then the trick will be
to find a modern unit (if that isn't what I currently have) and see if
it works with this system. My fear is that I buy a modern unit, it
doesn't work, and (like most electrical parts) it isn't returnable and I
add it to my mounting pile of orphan parts. If it does work, getting the
face redone in cream and fitting it into the cluster should be pretty
easy to do.

Thanks again! What a great list!!
Chip Brown