Still needing bellhousing etc.

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still needing bellhousing etc.
From: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:30:47 -0500
Hello fellow Morganites,

I have, since my last post, managed a rear (TR3) and Moss Box  (thanks to
John J. for both) and also a TR3 engine with all parts - starter -
distributor- Intake et al (that one thanks to Art H.)

And Jim D., thanks for all the help as I couldn't have gotten this far
without it. Hope your welding torch is in top form!

Missing still on my list is a +4 bellhousing, input shaft with Muff
coupling, and drive shaft. That's not to say I cant buy them new or refurbed
(Morgan spares has them) but my budget is getting tighter by the minute.

So, if anyone has - or knows of where I can find - one of these components,
I would be indebted to hear from them.

Thanks for all the emails so far - you all have been very helpful.

Look for my rebuild Website starting in January as I will be documenting the
restoration as time permits.

Happy mogging!

P.S. - I will have a Corvette Engine, Trans, and Rear available starting in
January if anyone is planning on recreating the mess I'm in right now!

--Scott

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer
Eastern DataComm