RE: Low Oil Pressure Reading, Plus Four

To: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>,
Subject: RE: Low Oil Pressure Reading, Plus Four
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 99 22:49:32 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

John;
I once made a  the tool you' mentioned. Basically a steel rod with a slot on
the end to fit the oil pump. I removed the Dist and put in the rod and when
I started the drill I got a face full of oil. Seems the Dist shaft hole is a
main galley for the oil .
Since then I've always used your no plugs trick .

Re Bills problem with low oil pressure,  4 to six months ago was Hot summer,
if its the same oil and heavy weight , it might be having a trouble getting
to the gauge in that tiny line. I know that if I  leave my summer oil in too
long my gauge has a hard time getting up to 50 LBS when I first start it on
a cold day.

------- REPLY, Original message follows --------