Re: Interest in Morgans

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interest in Morgans
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 07:01:00 EST
Hi,

I recieved this message (below) and thought some of you might be able to help
this gentleman out.

Please respond to Barry at:  strom@methow.com

Thanks!

Scott Helms
=============================
In a message dated 12/5/99 1:45:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,

<< Subj:     Interest in Morgans
 Date:  12/5/99 1:45:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time
 From:  strom@methow.com (Stromberger)
 To:    trmgafun@aol.com

 I recently heard a great radio journal on National Publuc Radio about
 Morgans.  I've always been intriuged by them.. I'm going on a three week
 trip to England next summer with my family and wondering what "I" want to do
 and see and..... bingo... up pops the Morgan story.  I've been doing some
 surfing for  the Morgan factory in England to inquire about a tour, etc. ,
 but haven't found anyting yet. Can you help?? Perhaps a dedicated Morgan nut
 who would have the info?? Drop me a line.

 Thanks,
 Barry Stromberger
 Washington State