Re: Interest in Morgans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interest in Morgans
From: "Snake 357" <snake357@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:55:06 PST
Scott,
Best wishes with British Car Week.

Barry,
Further to the information you have already received, I tried attaching
email files concerning a trip to the Morgan factory. This was posted on the
Morgan email list sometime ago by a Jack Claxton. The list server didn't
pass these along & they are lengthy, so I've posted them for you in the
Files area at the Morgan Sports Cars International site at:
http://comm.excite.com/comm/area/pw/welcome/main.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU&aid=22

I'm sure you can find many other references to the factory, by doing a
search in the archives of the Morgan email list at:
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=morgans

There are many sites that have extensive links. I would personally recommend
the Morgan Sports Car Club site. This club has many thousands of members, is
based in the UK & has members residing in that area who are very familiar
with Malvern & the factory. I'm sure the web master there can help you out
or refer you to someone who can answer apecific questions, at:
http://www.itmc.net/mscc/
There are also quite a number of links at the Morgan Sports Car Club Canada
site: http://members.xoom.com/msccc

There are also sites which have photos from the factory posted. Check out
some links at the MSCC. One fellow had photos posted at his private site,
but this is now defunct. Visit the factory site at:
http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/

I hope you enjoy yourself, both at the vitual tours & the genuine item!
Sssssalutations,
-Snake.