Re: Interest in Morgans

To: strom@methow.com, Morgans@autox.team.net, Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: Interest in Morgans
From: "Lorne M. Goldman" <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 11:55:27 -0500
---
LMG
webmaster@gomog.com
http://www.gomog.com

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 07:01:00    Trmgafun wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I recieved this message (below) and thought some of you might be able to help
>this gentleman out.
>
>Please respond to Barry at:  strom@methow.com
>
>Thanks!
>
>Scott Helms
>=============================
>In a message dated 12/5/99 1:45:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
>strom@methow.com writes:
>
><< Subj:     Interest in Morgans
> Date:  12/5/99 1:45:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time
> From:  strom@methow.com (Stromberger)
> To:    trmgafun@aol.com
>
> I recently heard a great radio journal on National Publuc Radio about
> Morgans.  I've always been intriuged by them.. I'm going on a three week
> trip to England next summer with my family and wondering what "I" want to do
> and see and..... bingo... up pops the Morgan story.  I've been doing some
> surfing for  the Morgan factory in England to inquire about a tour, etc. ,
> but haven't found anyting yet. Can you help?? Perhaps a dedicated Morgan nut
> who would have the info?? Drop me a line.
>
> Thanks,
> Barry Stromberger
> Washington State
>  >>

If you go to the GoMoG site at http://www.gomog.com

the first link above the Santa's car takes you to the Morgan factory site.

If you wish to travel to the factory, the General Parts Directory "Travel"
section will give you many accomodation and eating options for a stay in
Malvern.

If you wish local advice, contact a Morgan club which you will find under the
British flag in the Worldwide Morgan Clubs section off the GoMoG Main page. (I
have yet to hear of any person who has received a reply when emailing the
Factory at the Morgan site email address.)

LMG