Re: Progress--slooow progress

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Progress--slooow progress
From: "Lannis" <ottoflick@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:26:46 -0500

>Dear Lannis and the Rest of Morgan World,
>
>My '67 tourer project is ever so slowly moving toward a running car again.

>Do I go with five new chrome/stainless wheels and new tyres, or 4 new
painted 72's
>or maybe get three new 72's and hope they match the existing one and try to
>salvage one 60 for the spare?  At this point, I'm kinda like Robert Schuler
>was when he was speaking to the architect about designing the Crystal
>Cathedral, I have no money now, so  it doesn't matter what it cost!

>Elton

Looks like you'll have to do the same as R. Schuler - go ahead and do it,
and have faith that the money will show up one way or the other!

At work, when vendors told me that they would have to charge us for
additional workscope on a job, I told them that they could charge us
whatever they wanted, as long as we didn't have to pay it.   Not sure that
would go over too well with wheel sellers, though....

Lannis