Re: Moggie Xmas wreath

To: tjsouz@epix.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moggie Xmas wreath
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:07:04 EST
In a message dated 12/12/99 6:11:35 AM, tjsouz@epix.net writes:

<< No snow yet in Boston and no road salt either! Now, if the salt spreaders
hold off for another week maybe my topless mog will make it to the Mass
chapter of the 3/4 Morgan Group's holiday party at Dave Crandall's next
Sunday.

> Best to all morganeers! >>

Would Dave Crandall be related to Crandall Hicks Co., 919 Commonwealth Ave,
from whom i bought a gorgeous  1956 Austin-Healey  (never should have sold
it!) in 1956? the reason I know the address is that I can still read it on
the plastic map wallet that came with the car, which (wallet) now lives under
the seat of my 1971 +8. Dave Collins, San Diego.