Re: supercharge

To: <TrmpetDave@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: supercharge
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:35:27 -0800
Bill Fink has been doing Turbocharged +8s for years.  We currently have a 5
liter, Turbocharged, intercooled, alloy bodied +8 that he did a number of
years ago in our shop for some clutch work and to make it pass a California
Emissions test.  This car will spin the rear tires, and they are wide, on a
hard WOT shift into 3'rd gear at 70 mph!
The boost comes on at about 3500 rpm, and it is supposed to make around 400
lbs. ft. of torque.  It may very well do so. It is FAST!  The car will be
for sale by Denis Glavis at Ferrari of Los Gatos as soon as we are finished
with it.

Regards, Greg Solow