Re: supercharge

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: supercharge
From: "William Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:13:09 -0600
Yeah, well- just remember that the Ford Fairmont made R&T's "10 Best
Cars for a Changing World" list in 1979 or so.  To show the depth of
their ignorance, they later wrote, after testing a Chevy Citation  X,
"Would the Fairmont still make or 10 best list?  Not with the new
Citation around."

I used to have a Fairmont but even I was smart enough to avoid the
Citation.  The Fairmont was the last development of old technology so
maybe that was its appeal.

Regards.
Bill Eastman
Still driving highly (well, its a relative term) developed versions of
old (pre-war) technology as is most of this list, I reckon
61 MGA
58 XK150 fhc Jag-in-a-box

>>> <CHarris990@aol.com> 12/14/99 10:32AM >>>
In a message dated 12/14/99 10:13:36 AM Central Standard Time,