Need Morgan Opinions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Morgan Opinions
From: BARTHAM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:38:34 EST
I'm a "First Time Listener", "First Time Caller".  I just joined the list
because I've found in the past that this is not the place to find shy and
retiring people that don't like to share opinions.  I'm in the hunt for my
first Morgan (I'd list previous cars but there is an electron shortage on the
web).  This is a dangerous question but I'd like to get preferences from
people that own MOGs about 4's vs 8s and old vs new.  I'm almost certain that
I'll go with a +8 (non-propane, no offense) but new vs old is still up in the
air.  This car will get driven although not in the winter or in REAL bad
weather.  I've owned a lot of English sports cars and it's time for a MOG.
Also any information on either of the dealers in VA or CA would be
appreciated.  I've really just started the hunt and I'm looking for
information to narrow my selection.  I'm sure that most of the people on the
list would be bored by much of this (or it could start a very hot thread) so
replies off-list are welcome.

Thanks

Bart
Morganless (for now)