Re: Need Morgan Opinions

To: Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Morgan Opinions
From: RHT56@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:15:01 EST
Interesting string here.  Now for a slightly different take.
Amongst us humans there are values not yet discussed.  How about pride of
ownership and style?  There's also respect for craftsmanship and the heritage
of the marque.  As a 4/4 owner for twenty-eight years and year 'round driver,
every time I approach ol' B687 I just love the way it looks sitting there
waiting for me.  Being of somewhat simple mind I also delight in the fact
that I can understand most of it and fix most of it. A friend helped me
install a x-flow 1600 and weber carb and now it has more get-up-and-go than
ever before.  BUT, I don't have to beat Cobras to have fun.  It will get to
80-90 briskly and that is fast enough for me in a wooden car without a
rollbar.  You can feel the road and have a direct connection to what's
happening.  If you want to drive by the seat of your pants this is the car.
And besides, my wife likes it.
Dick in OR
1962 4/4