Re: Need Morgan Opinions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Morgan Opinions
From: BARTHAM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:34:08 EST
WOW!!  I sure got an incredible response.  I guess you people REALLY like
Morgans.  All the information was great and I'm a lot closer deciding on what
I'm going to hunt for.  I hope that I can be as much help to all of you.
Actually maybe I can.  A friend had one of the first Tempests (Olds clone)
with the V8 and the Tranny in the rear.  Seems he put in several drive shafts
(they twist up easily) - drag racing just didn't suit that car.  Thanks to
everyone spend time to share their thoughts.  Merry Christmas and Happy
Motoring.

Bart
Soon to be a Morganeer