TR 3 Spotted

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, Morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: TR 3 Spotted
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:59:01 EST
Listers,
    Here in the Northeast section of the American colonies iy is a rarity to
see an LBC after Columbus Day, but I'd like to share a sight that made my
month.
    Yesterday, after two days of trying to find small pubs to while the time
while Marty was bucking the mid-town Manhattan crowds, we departed from the
Big Apple around 5:30 pm.  While traveling up the west side, a bright red
TR-3 appeared momentarily to our right on its way somewhere around 91st or
92nd street.  I'm still wearing my smile!!
    Long live LBCs (So long as they're driven!).
    Cheers, Happy Morganing, Christmas, Holidays, New Year, or Whatever,
        Jim Nichol