Backup Lights

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Backup Lights
From: "Stein, Ross" <Ross.Stein@kp.org> ("M0899")
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:18:00 -0800
Perfect driving conditions in Northern California this weekend, and I saw
several nice classic Britisih cars while out in the +8. Everything was
perfect until someone told me my backup lights were on. Further investig-
ation showed that the light stayed on after shifting out of reverse, and
could only be shut off by going back into reverse and wiggling the shifter
a bit. I know there's a switch that turns on the lights when reverse is
selected, so it must be "sticky" or worse. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Ross Stein 1993+8.