SV: new Mog

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: SV: new Mog
From: Harald Sakshaug <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:25:46 +0100
I think the new Mog looks great, even if it is less old style than I
expected.
Then again, if you want a classic, you can buy a pre 2000 model :)
All in all it has a modern look, and I think it is remarcably "Morgan" in
apperance.
If the car is as fun to drive as it looks, I think Morgan has succeded.

Harald Sakshaug