Re: new Mog

To: MOGLOOM@aol.com
Subject: Re: new Mog
From: Andy Bleasdale <andyb@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:34:13 +0000
Hi Richard
the beauty of our favourite cars is that no one can define a true
standard and as such when you buy your Aero 8 I will personally
change the rear reversing light for you at my expense, including
travel from the UK,if    and its only a small if, you let me loose for an
hour in the car just to test that the light is working of course
the 4/4 is coming back together and then being pulled apart again
because I keep changing my mind the new fuel tank is just going in
for the summer and the new back panel and surrounding metal work
is ready
It continues..............
However Im not the only Series II owner in bits am I Richard???
tell me how you are doing?
Cheers
Andy
In message <4f.161436b.25ef3d8f@aol.com>, MOGLOOM@aol.com