Re: new Mog

To: Andy Bleasdale <andyb@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: new Mog
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:06:25 -0500
Hi, Andy,

Sorry to disappoint, but the Works will undoubtedly build LHD
cars for NAS with the reversing light on the off-side and the fog
guard lamp nearest the centre of the road. My '98 is wired thusly.
I did however move mine to the underside of the bumper since
ours are 2 1/2 - 3" higher than yours, (as do many on the
Continent).

You will need some other pretext to visit us in NA. Possibly a
demo will be available at Cantab in the Autumn, but deliveries
to clients will be delayed roughly a year from the date of release
in the EC. Find another pretext to visit. It can't be that hard!
Otherwise, see you in Canterbury!!! (I booked the air yesterday.)

Willie

William G. Lamb, III
NAS 4.0 Litre Plus 8
MSCC # 9096