Re: SUVs

To: " (cpyrt M0899)" <Ross.Stein@kp.org>
Subject: Re: SUVs
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:06:17 -0500
You'd better include Morgan racers in that group, big guy. And if you
insist we pay a gas guzzler tax, some of us will be driven off the race
track. Is that also what you want???

Aren't SUVs really a fad, that is going to be killed off, like the
big-finned American car, by the next really big gas price hike? I
remember driving a VW when I was a kid and resenting the Coupe de Villes
blowing me off the road. But then they all went away. Now I rejoice when
I see a big, disgusting old American road canoe flying down the road..

Chip Brown