Re: SUVs

To: ARoman4047@aol.com
Subject: Re: SUVs
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:27:22 -0500
Well, that's why I bought the Toyota and a trailer with brakes. But I
have to tell you, people think nothing of pulling right in front of you
in the right hand lane, because they're in too much of a hurry to tuck
in behind, just as you come to an exit ramp. Then they jam on the brakes
before entering the ramp. I spend half of my drives to the Poconos from
Connecticut staying out of the way of these flamers in their little
cars. Since I have several well-braked little cars too, I know the
temptation well, but I avoid it now when the foo is on the other shoot.
I get in behind, put on the Type B personality, and wait my turn because
I don't want a fanny full of fender.

Chip