Front stay

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front stay
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:48:25 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

In an old Format I remember reading Gerrys method of setting the tension on
the stay rods on a Morgan front suspension. Had some thing to do with
setting the front suspension t on stands and tightening until the car could
be jacked without movement.
Anyone  know the procedure or have it as a data file ?
Thanks
Bob Nogueira

PS : Fred,  the foreman of the wood shop told me they glue horizontal joints
and don't glue vertical joints  at the factory. They  used hide glue which
washed way with age (and rot) .