Re: Front stay

To: Linda & Nelson Warner <nrwarner@pop.snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Front stay
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:40:56 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Nelson;
Yes thats the one.Thanks .Also thanks to John Blair for putting it on the
site and Gerry for publishing it and of course Don Morrill .
I first saw this article in a 1970's issue of The Format, the California
Plus 4 club newsletter.Someone gave me copies of the newsletters from 1970
to 1978 . They make great reading and I pull one or two out of the box on
rainy days and enjoy them .
  The smiles come on with the little blurbs offering  'Morgan parts cars
free' "if you will come and haul it off and the $1200.00 asking price for a
4 year old car.
Of course some things never change with Chuck Harris and Matilta taking the
gold at the autocross.
Again thanks all

Bob Nogueira