Re: Wood Frame Assembly- no glue

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wood Frame Assembly- no glue
From: "John Pavone" <jpavone@inacom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:37:46 -0600

All-

I was under the impression that the Morgan Factory has always used glue and
screws in most of thier wood body joints.

I used the West Epoxy System and added the West System Filler for joints which
were a bit on the loose side. I also used black expoxy boat paint to seal the
wood.

Regards,
John
59' 4/4