Morgan Stamps

To: "morgan net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Stamps
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:42:37 +1200
Some months ago, Miscellany had a small article that featured some "Morgan"
stamps from throughout the world.
Unfortunately I have not been able to find the article again (my copies get
loaned out).
I seem to remember that one stamp was from a country called "Saharai" or
something similar.
Anyway, despite extensive enquiries by our local philatelist shop, we have
been unable to source one of these stamps.
Even enquiries to London have not been successful.
Has anyone managed to track down one of these stamps?
What is the correct name of the country?
Best regards from New Zealand - still home of the Americas Cup.
Gary