Re: Front fenders and supercharging

To: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>,
Subject: Re: Front fenders and supercharging
From: "Iain McKenzie" <iain@fairmile-1.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:45:51 +0100
Hi Scott,
If you don't find any fenders to salvage the front end off, I could always
produce a couple of repair sections from the headlamp downwards. It would be
like making complete wings on the original jigs but without the rest of the
wing (obviously!).
Cost would be about 50ukp for the pair if you're interested.
Iain McKenzie