Seat Belts & Roll Bars

Subject: Seat Belts & Roll Bars
From: "Mike Dixon" <mike.dixon@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 19:48:10 +0100
I wonder if anyone can help me?  I have a '71 4 seater and have fitted
inertia belts for the front seat passengers by mounting the reel at the base
of the rear wheel arch.   I  now am considering putting in a roll bar but
this will run just in front of the wheel arch, right through the
afore-mentioned reel

Can I have both fitted at the same time?  ( I am keen to keep the inertias
if possible as they are so much more user friendly for every day use)
 - Perhaps by mounting the reel to the roll bar? - knowing my luck it will
probably then stick out in front of the door opening.
 - Perhaps  I could  fit the reel on top of the wheel arch?  Yet more
holes!!

Mike Dixon