National AACA show

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: National AACA show
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:40:01 -0400
Don't know if anyone will be around Winchester, Va. the weekend of 20 of
May.  The main show will be on Sat. from about 10am to 3pm. at the
Jim Barnett Park - on Cork St. near I 81.

The host hotel is Lee Jackson Best Western Motel off 81 exit 313 on Rt 50
West.

If anyone makes it there, look for a fellow with glasses, a Morgan T shirt,
and probably a Red Bricklin ball cap.  If I'm not near the car, check the
Scooters, we'll also have my dad's black 57 Cushman Eagle.

John

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org