Booklands and Fold Down Kit

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Booklands and Fold Down Kit
From: "Joe Speetjens" <joe@nhms.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:15:50 -0500
I received my Visa bill, and found out that the cost for the fold down kit
(165.00 pounds) and the pair of brookland screens (110.00 pounds) was
$453.75.

Both are brand new direct from the Morgan factory.  If you want them, please
contact me directly.

Also, I would like to add comment for the overheating question.  Living in
Mississippi and willing to make long distance trips in my 1995 Plus 8 (even
in July and August) I have found that the car overheating is not the usual
problem--it is my wife and me overheating that is the rub.  I've even had a
passenger end up in the emergency room from heat exhaustion.

I do use a spray water bottle and that seems to help.  I've also put a lower
temperature switch in the radiator to cut the fan on earlier which helps at
non-highway speeds.  I am currently considering replacing the catalytic
converters with dual straight pipes and an aluminum radiator with the newer
style electric fan.

I would appreciate any advice that might help.

Thanks,

Joe Speetjens
1995 Plus 8
Gluckstadt, Mississippi