Re: Booklands and Fold Down Kit

To: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: Booklands and Fold Down Kit
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:22:53 -0400
Joe,
    I'd add one thing to Colins recommendations.  Put a spot light in the engine
bay and check the fire wall and floor board from inside of the cab.  I found
several holes in the floor board just over the exhaust pipes, which made the
passenger area very hot.  One of the exhaust pipe holder had pulled a hole in
the
floor board.