Heat in the Kitchen

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heat in the Kitchen
From: "Lenn Nelsen" <lnelsen@university-health-sys.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:52:28 -0500
To keep some of the engine bay heat of of the
driver section I bought some insulation and
put it under the dash.   I used the metal covered
thick stuff used for under car hoods.  I measured
and cut it to fit under the dash (metal side to heat
source).  It works great and really cleans up the
clutter under the dash.  But, be careful the metal
of the insulation doesn't come in contact with any
wires or you'll be visited by the Lucas monster.

My wife thinks its great!  No more fired nylons (don't
ask)

Lenn Nelsen
San Antonio, Texas
(Moggie took a first place in British car category
at the Boerne car show this weekend)