Fw: Fw: Dirt in the Petrol Tank

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Dirt in the Petrol Tank
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:04:50 +0100
Hi Again Guys
                      Secondary thoughts to the lead lined, wood
tank.........Perhaps the lead lining would extend valve life for those of us
enforced to run ecofriendly fuel.....And the extra weight over the driven
wheels help in snow and mud......Then perhaps you don`t drive your Mog in
snow or mud......Yes I do need to get a life!!

Cheers,   George.
Glasgow  Scotland.