Brakes - '70 Plus 8

To: "Morgans@Autox. Team. Net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brakes - '70 Plus 8
From: "Werner Pels" <wernerpels@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:33:54 -0700
Listers,
Not too long ago (9 months?), I replaced both brake and clutch masters with
new units. At the same time I also had my brake booster reconditioned and
hooked it back up in the circuit (I had disconnnected it some years ago -
after it failed - and, frankly, never missed it).
The brakes worked fine until a few weeks ago. Now, when I brake to a stop at
a traffic light, I notice that, as the car comes to a rest, the brake pedal
slowly starts pushing back at me - the pedal rises under my foot! Brake
effort at that point increases significantly. If I back off the pedal then
reapply pressure, braking effort seems normal and pedal height returns to
normal.
Any suggestions about solving this?
Werner Pels